Welcome to MELOS no Michi
an information and news blog dedicated to covering the latest news for: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48

.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ORqRZJStNR8/U-oJA1EpUwI/AAAAAAAABVw/n5GnQcYJz-U/s1600/baitoakb.png
AKB48 Is Looking for a Part-Time Member
Following OtonaAKB, AKB48 came up with a new form of temporary membership: part-time idol. Find out more about this new project here.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NLqZ1JpXrV8/U-OKjnt0UbI/AAAAAAAABVE/2MglP_Vq5vw/s1600/team8.jpg
AKB48 Team 8 Makes Theater Debut
AKB48 Team 8 performed its first theater show on August 5. Get more information about the shonichi performance here!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ep-niMXl0o/U7wOG6n5NVI/AAAAAAAABO8/qHE1UGRXbsI/s1600/ske7thaudition.png
SKE48 Announces 7th Generation Auditions
SKE48 is looking for new members and this time the fans will be part of the decision about who joins the group!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fzI9Ea3WPtk/U5SB_iN9kuI/AAAAAAAABMc/RjaZKG4hnbc/s1600/election2014.jpg
AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Election - Final Results
AKB48 held its election for the 6th time and for the 1st time Watanabe Mayu won it. Check out the full results here!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VZDt9IAE_Jo/U1fp17gN24I/AAAAAAAABGY/zjjtNNv8Y-A/s1600/calculationmethod.jpg
Details on the AKB48 Group Pennant Race
The AKB48 Group teams will compete against each other in a new event, the AKB48 Group Pennant Race. Points will be awarded based on theater ticket applications, theater version handshake ticket sales and sousenkyo votes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

24 March 2014

NMB48 Kobayashi Rikako Announces Graduation


On March 22, Team BII member Kobayashi Rikako announced her graduation from NMB48. Her dream is to become a fashion designer and she wants to focus on that now. Graduation details will be announced on a later date.

Kobayashi Rikako joined NMB48 in early 2012 as part of the 3rd Generation. She was selected for Team BII when it was formed in October the same year. In September last year she had to temporarily stop her NMB48 activites due to a foot injury but came back in December.  


Kobayashi Rikako's graduation announcement
Original Message
I, Kobayashi Rikako, will graduate from NMB48.
I am sorry that this is such a sudden announcement.
I have the dream of becoming a fashion designer in the future. During my remaining school life I want to study fashion, and prepare myself for the next step, so I decided to graduate NMB48.
There was the shuffle recently, but in my head I had already decided to graduate even before the shuffle was held.
The two years I have spent together with such wonderful members and with all my fans was such a great time that I really, really cannot express it with words. I am really proud of being able to work as a NMB48 3rd Generation and as a Team BII member.
There is only little time left, but I'd be happy if you watch over me kindly until the end.
Thank you very much.

No comments: